About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Orlando Florida

We are here!!! After a week of traveling we finally made it to my sister Amanda's house. It is a great feeling to know we will be in one spot for a while. We are also looking forward to walking to the park right around the corner and spending the days outside in the sun.


Tonight on our way to Orlando we saw the two planets the news has been talking about. If you look closely on the right side of the moon you can see two white dots, they are Venus and Jupiter ...I guess it looked better from the car than it does in the camera.. it was pretty cool though.
Doesn't she look like such a sweet angel? I love these moments:-)


The kids finally were able to see Gus! They have been waiting so long to meet him. Gus was so excited that all he would do was run around and snort.. what a funny dog!

Uncle Donny had a great idea to put the tent up in the living room for the kids to sleep in... ...




Do these kids look like they would sleep in this tent? hahaha.... needless to say the kids did not sleep in the tent , it was just tooo exciting but I am sure they will have lots of fun in it tomorrow.

I think Sage was about to attack someone here.. That girl has sooo much energy, it is so amazing. Torin is just chillin in the back watching the excitement:)




Uncle Donny and Aunt Amanda laughing at those three crazy children...geez... you would think they never saw a tent before.. so funny!!!

For some reason good ole Gus had an attachment to Torin.. He would run and chase Torin and pull at his pants... we later figured out Gus liked Torin's diaper...hahaha.. And poor Torin just thought he wanted to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand