About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

family picture day

Ahhhh!!! I now remember why we never have family photos taken. Last night Amanda and Donny came and stayed at the condo with us. We planned on doing every ones family pictures on the beach for Christmas. Getting three kids and a husband that abhors getting family pictures together is almost enough to never attempt it again.. Notice I said almost..haha .. Give me another year and I may try it again.... The idea was to have everyone ready looking beautiful and "Summery" . We were going to go out to the beach sit calmly in the sand with the ocean to our back , all look right at the camera and say " cheeeese".. Hahhahaha Yeah right.. We step out side and it's like hurricane Katrina winds and the kids set off yelling and hollering straight for the waves . Then when we do get them to sit in the sand for the camera they start digging a tunnel to China. Out of the 100 pictures I took I did get one decent one for our Christmas card , which you all will be getting soon. These are some of the ones that we did not use. There is always one kid looking and the other ones off in la la land.....



Sage getting ready to dump sand on her brothers....

Kaden is getting to the age of the crazy faces.. He thinks it's funny to make everyone laugh with funny faces...

We found a small jelly fish that had washed up on shore while the kids were playing in the water..


Amanda and Donny made a few poses for the camera while we were all out there...




After a tiring morning wrestling with the kids we all went to try out the swimming pool...

It was FREEZING!!!... Not just normal cold ..but hypothermia cold!!!....They had said it was a heated pool but I think they forgot to turn on the heat!





This is as far as the kids got in the pool.. I think they lasted about 10 minutes out there and we were then headed back to the condo. for nap time....(Mommy's favorite time of the day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand