About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Swimming and Boogie boards

<
Yesterday we tried the pool out again.. Yep still get hypothermia!! It is FREEZING!!.. the kids are so funny.They want to get in so bad but it is just to cold... they get in up to there ankles and then run out. Owen, I guess didn't think Kaden had it in him to go to the bottom of the pool stairs up to his chest in the cold water..so Owen told him if he would go all the way in he would jump in ..haha.. Well Owen lost that bet..haha.. Kaden walked right in .. just like his daddy always determined to win..haha





They were not kidding when they said it was cold:-)

ahhh... Torin was so excited to get in until he realized how cold it was.....

He was much happier and warmer in daddy's shirt!

Kaden met a friend today. A girl who is staying in the same condos for the next week. She loved playing with the kids and even shared her boogie board with Kaden.




Kaden was so excited to try the boogie board.. He did really well for his first time.. I wasn't sure how far he would go out but he didn't seem to get scared at all.. Not like his mommy looking for shark fins the whole time as he's going out in the water..hahaha.....

Sooo after all the excitement over the boogie board we all went out to wal-mart and got 2 boogie boards to try out in the waves tomorrow.. I have to admit I think I may be more excited to try it than the kids..heeheee:-)

1 comment:

  1. that shark comment made me laugh. i'm the exact same way. i don't trust that ocean!
    missing you guys bunches!
    kristen

    ReplyDelete

On my night stand