About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Sad, Sad times!

Today we all went on a walk and Amanda was going to take a picture of us.... sooooo ...I passed my camera off to her and it fell right between us on to the cement sidewalk!!! Oh the pain!!! ... Though it was a point and shoot camera I still loved it very much!! (No Kristen Blair I did not intentionally toss the camera in the air push amanda out of the way so it could "accidentally" fall to the cement sidewalk ...just so I could get a new Canon Rebel Xsi with 12 mp and a new 50 mm lens) When the camera fell it landed right on the lens and jammed the front into the body of the camera. I am afraid it has officially taken it's last breathe today:(

So Monday morning I have a new Canon Rebel Xsi coming to the house.. we have decided that it will be an early Christmas ,Birthday, Anniversary and Easter present(do you get gifts for Easter?) Though it is a little soon to get so excited about a new camera since it has only been a few hours since the other one gave out on me but I CAN NOT WAIT to get my new baby in my hands on Monday morning!! (I know you fellow photo people understand the feeling:)

I will have more pictures soon......

1 comment:

  1. are you kidding me?! i KNOW you pushed her out of the way so that camera could fall to it's death. you've been salivating over mine since i got it. that was no "accident." my, my, my, i had no idea you would stoop so low :)
    but seriously, that's awesome (the new camera, that is). and you're getting the upgraded version of mine! i might be a little jealous. just a little. you need to learn how to use it like a professional and then teach me everything you know when you get back.
    so looking forward to the pictures and thanks for doing a great job keeping up on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

On my night stand