About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Buried Alive!

Sunday Donny and Amanda came out to our place to spend the day on the beach with us. The kids were building sand castles and playing in the waves when Donny and Kaden decided start digging a hole. The hole was so huge that Sage and Kaden could stand up straight in it. That is when they decided to get buried alive. I was surprised that they stood still long enough to get buried. Then Amanda turned Kaden in to a Crab and Sage into a mermaid.








Torin was so tired for all the excitement that he layed down to sleep while the others were getting buried...


After Torin got up from his nap , he was ready to buried also... He wasn't so sure about it at first...

When Amanda told him he was going to be a shark , he was a little more excited about being buried in the wet sand...



We stayed outside all day and then watched the sunset .. here are some random pictures of the evening:-)

I think Owen was sharing some Boogie board wisdom with Donny before he went out to ride the waves..



The nights here on the beach are some of my favorite times. It is so peaceful and relaxing to watch the sun set.. And we are very excited to be staying her another month!!! We decided to not head out west to AZ for the rest of our trip and stay another month here on Cocoa Beach since we love the beach life:-) So we will now be leaving in February to go back to Alabama so Owen can preach a three night bible conference at our friends church and then make our way to St. Louis MO to visit some more family....

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand