About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Low tide...

This morning we all went for a morning walk on the beach. It was a low tide all day today so there was a lot of treasure to find.... Off we go...the kids each had a bag to carry all their loot in and were ready for the search.




We found different crab claws and several crabs still on the beach.



There were so many shell the kids had a hard time picking the "most beautiful" ones to put in their bags:-)











I thought this next picture of Torin was so funny.... the other two kids were off hunting treasure and Torin is just standing by the water contemplating life....

And here is the loot!! We had so many shells that I actually threw a bucket ful away and they never missed it:)

This shell Kaden found was our favorite . He called it the kings hat..The bottom of the shell is hollow just like a hat.


After dinner we pulled out the paints to finsh our christmas ornaments for the tree.

Beautiful master pieces!!
And even though we are living at the beach we still needed a little christmas spirit... so this is the wonderful tree the kids and I made..hahaha ... It may not be the most prettiest tree but there is a lot of heart put in it ...and that's all that matters ..right? heehee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand