About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun Camera, Fun Crafts, Fun Day

So Monday I got my new camera . It is wonderful!! I have so much to learn but it is so much fun learning. I started taking pictures manually a while ago but with this new camera it is like a whole new world. The pictures come out so beautiful.



Here is a picture with the new 50mm lens.. fun , fun , fun!!!



We were out on the beach today around 11:00am . It was about 80 today but on the beach it is a bit cooler with the breeze. The beach seems to constantly have a foggy mist or overcast look to it.. It starts to clear up around 1:30 in the afternoon. It makes it nice for the kids to play though... not to hot.








Sage and Torin were a little braver today . They decided to lay on their bellies in the waves.Kaden was in his own world. He played in the waves the whole day and dug tunnels for the water to rush into.


After dinner we had craft time... We decided to make snowman ornaments to hang on the tree.


Kaden wanted to get creative and made a few of his own creations.



I think since the kids hear me say " Hold still, say cheese" every few minutes...hahaha... They have started to love the idea of getting photographed. They love to pose together for me now:-)



Well most of the time they are happy... I think Kaden was a little tired of it.




1 comment:

  1. love the new camera! the pictures are beautiful :)
    so jealous of the beach shots, wish i was there!

    ReplyDelete

On my night stand