About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A day at the park

Today started out with a 2 mile "brisk" walk with my sister.... (No,I am not ready to run that , Amanda! no matter how much you call me names ,laugh at me, break my spirit and then try bribing me..heehee)Then the three kids and Gus the bulldog and I headed out on the one block walk to the park. Let me just say I don't think that was one of my better ideas...I don't think I will be attempting that by my lonesome again. Having all three kids hold hands and hang on to me and trying to get Gus to cooperate and stop sniffing the roses while we cross the street was a crazy task. Then to get there and read a huge sign that says NO DOGS! ughhhh... So infuriating!! Dogs need their play time too , right? So after convincing the kids that we WILL be back in just a few minutes we headed back home to drop Gus off and then take the car back to the park .


Kaden always the watchful brother.. soooo cute.... though Torin didn't like the idea of someone bossing him around.




















Sage was laughing so hard when she thought she found a treasure buried in the sand. I didn't have the heart to tell her that it was just a black rock that had gotten buried in the sand.

Since Gus had to go home and couldn't be in any of the pictures with the kids from today... I thought i would post up one of the cool tricks he does. Donny and Amanda taught him to skateboard. He rides it down the driveway but is still working on picking it up in his mouth.

So I guess before I have any more great ideas to take three kids and a dog to the park , I will have to familiarize myself with the Florida dog rules: for parks:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand