About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Monday, January 5, 2009

They're here!!!




Well, 3/4 of the family is here and the rest will be down in Florida on friday.. We are all looking forward to everyone being down here on vacation together.....The Rosipko's arrived on Saturday a came out for a day on the beach with us on Sunday. I am sure to the onlookers we looked like we were having a day care outing for the day..hahah ..having 7 small children the oldest being 6 years old ... (and Grace will be down friday making 8 kids).. yeah!! Sooo excited for everyone to all be here!!





Maddy and Kaden

Lauren

Peyton
Kaitlyn


Sage and maddy


No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand