About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mommy and Sage Day

It has been a while since Sage and I have had some girl time together. So today I gave Sage the choice to go get her nails done or to go have her hair styled at the salon. She didn't even have to think about it ..she was ready to get her hair done. She was so excited the whole way to the salon. They washed and dried her hair then curled it into a princess style:-)






It wouldn't be a Princess day with out the perfect Princess crown......


And of course every Princess needs a pair cool Diva shades......



Looking cool with a mouth full of bubble gum.. so lady like:-)




Ahhhhh Sage we have so much fun together... Though some days you may seem to push my patience to it's limit, you amaze me with your zeal for life..... You are so full of joy, and so full of compassion. I love to see your eyes light up with excitement as you discover these new experiences in life..... You will always be my crazy beautiful Sage and oh how I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand