About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Friday, January 9, 2009

a little this and that

My sister Elishia and her family moved into the condo they are renting for the next week today. It is about 2 blocks from ours. Their pool was heated so we packed the kids up and went for a swim. Amanda and I are trying to get in shape before we get some big waves again for surfing.(which are expected on wed or Thursday) So while the kids were gathered on the stairs of the pool ( because they are all to scared to get out farther..it looks pretty humorous to see 6 kids squeezed on three stairs) Amanda and I are trying to see who can stay under water the longest, you know in case we get caught and smashed in a big wave ..haha.... It has been a long time since I have actually swam in a pool and I was surprised that I could still remember how:) I will defiantly be feeling it tomorrow though...
After the pool we all just chilled out in the condo and watched the Cavs game on Espn....Go Cavs!!
______________________________
Since I thought this was cute I put up this video of the kids singing Itsy Bitsy Spider with Owen.They usually sing it and do the motions so well but I think because they knew they were being recorded Torin just decided to make up his own little groove....



Here are also a few pictures from the other day at the park that I wasn't able to post up..


___________________________________
And lastly I posted a few web sites that Grace Bible church in Alabama just put up about Owen.
Feb 6-8th Owen will be speaking in Mobile AL . Today the church posted the information about the conference on their web site. They made a facebook page and banner to advertise the weekend. They seem to really be getting the news out about the weekend. We are very excited to visit and be able to share with everyone there. A big thanks to Grace Bible Church of Fairhope AL . Below I posted the websites in case you know anyone in the area who would like to attend...
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=55106938022
http://www.gbcfairhope.org/owen-gaines.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand