About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our time is coming to an end...

The time has come to start packing our things up again. This weekend we will be back on the road and headed to Alabama. Packing has got to be towards the top of my worst things to do list..I am amazed at how much more stuff we have accumulated while we have been here!Where did all this junk come from?!! I still have no idea how everything is going to go back with us... I guess the condo got word of us leaving this weekend and finally fixed the swimming pool .. It was 80 degrees in the pool yesterday...ahhh wonderful! I am so glad we at least get a week to swim in the pool .



Sage and Kaden both can go under water now. Kaden loved diving for objects and swimming underwater. Next we will have to work on actually swimming above water.


This past weekend Amanda and Donny watched the kids so Owen and I could go out for dinner and a movie(two thumbs up to Slumdog Millionaire !!) So on our way to their house we pulled over at a park to let the kids play.

Owen and I had a great night out and loved the movie! I'm not sure if it made it to a lot of theatres because it is an independent film but Slumdog Millionaire is defiantly worth going to see..
And here's big thanks to my sister and brother-in -law again for watching the kidos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand