About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

No kids and hoops

Last night Amanda brought home a friend from work to the house to watch the kids. Us four adults wanted a night out together before Owen and I left.. Owen has been wanting to eat at the Macaroni Grill so we waited in line for an hour to eat there.. it was worth the wait the food was great!






After dinner we went to a place that was like an adult Chuck E. Cheese.... They had one whole wall of race car video games..where you sit in the drivers seat and race each other. After we spent all our tokens at the race track we reloaded with tokens and headed to the basket ball hoops to out shoot each other...

Owen practicing his Micheal Jordan moves ..if only he knew that any moves he pulled out weren't going to help him...


The boys were working their hardest to be the best shooter and highest scorer but if they only knew who they were up against.......

Notice the high score in the bottom right side of the board... that is put there to help motivate other players who want to attempt to achieve such greatness .... yep , 117 points set by the one and only Jessica Gaines.....Though they try and try but fail continuously in beating the high score.... (I do have to admit Donny came the closest with 109 but close doesn't win games..hahaha)


Here is just some average scores they were putting up while attempting to beat the great Jesse Jordan:)

After having spent our life savings on video games only to come out with a dollar toy we decided to go home and rescue the babysitter.. But what a great dollar toy it was .." The Claw" There is something about the Claw that takes over and you start grabbing everything, it's like it has a mind of it 's own..(ahhhahhhahaha*said in the worst Jessica evil voice)






I love our kids but a night out alone is so relaxing. It was a blast to be able to spend our last night with Amanda and Donny. Only one call from the sitter about Torin getting a bloody nose from jumping on the bed, great food from the Macaroni Grill, Driving fast race cars ,out shooting the boys, and taking home the Claw...all in all a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand