About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

On the Road Again...

Monday we went to Tampa Fl to visit a couple of friends we met on an online Bible study group. We met at a pizza place since we had the kids with us . It was a great time and very fun to hang out and meet each other in person. Since we didn't meet till 6pm that evening , Owen and I took the kids to Dinosaur World. for the day. It was a big park with recreated life size dinosaurs placed through out the park. They had some very unique stuff for the kids to do. They were able to dig for real fossils and they also were able to play in a giant sand box with a dinosaur skeleton underneath that they could uncover. Of course the kids were ecstatic over the life size dinosaurs . It was so fun listening to them have discussions about what each one did and what they like to eat ..even Torin gave his two sense when Kaden and Sage would let him get a word in...






















There was a very unique sandbox that the kids were able to play in. They had a whole dinosaur skeleton under the sand and the kids could dig and shovel the sand away to discover the bones.







They also had a fossil dig for 10 minutes for the kids . The were able to keep three items they had found. Kaden found three shark teeth that he wanted to keep. Sage and Torin found shark teeth and some fossils of snails and small shells.







We all had a great time walking around the park but after the park we were soon back on the road headed towards Fairhope Alabama.....

Day 1: Tampa FL

Day 2: Some where between Tampa and Tallahassee FL

Day 3: Fairhope AL



No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand