About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Zoo day

Today Owen and I took the kids to the local zoo. It was a beautiful sunny day but a little to cool to get out in the water. A perfect day to walk around crazy zoo animals.


Owen showing the kids how much longer a Condor's wings are than daddy's wings:)


This has got to be one of the ugliest animals: The Anteater... It's tongue is about 2 feet long!














Sage was so excited to see what animals were hiding behind the fence , she didn't even realize there was a bird next to her head....




They had a whole area full of birds which loved to land on your head and arms probably because they thought you had food for them.
















A bird had landed on Kaden's head when he wasn't expecting it and from then on he walked around with his hand on his head..haha.. I tried to get a picture of the bird on his head but wasn't fast enough..

To end the evening here is a picture of my three favorite birds begging for more candy gummies from Owen.... you would think they never ate candy before:-)

Below are a few video clips we captured from Owen's phone of us feeding the birds... One of the clips is that bird that landed of Kaden's head..it is pretty quick but you can get the idea and see why he walked around the rest of the time with his hand over his head....





No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand