About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

colder days


Yesterday the temps dropped to around 60 degrees . But when the sun is out it never feels cold and dreary(unlike all you other folks in single digit temps) We spent the day out playing shuffle board and tennis. Yes tennis... It has been about 9 years since Owen and I have played any tennis. I forgot how much fun it is and how tiring . I started out the first game as the winner but I think Owen was just warming up because he ended up beating me 8 out of 10 games.. Now every muscle in my body screaming in pain.... but it was worth it:) After a day of playing with the kids we headed over to my sisters condo (a mile away ) to hang out on the cold beach together. We thought there were some nice swells to surf but it ended up to flat out to get in the water(thankfully because it was FREEZING)












Kaden was being ornery here trying to run from me:) I think I was trying to bribe him here" I'll give you some candy if you take one more picture with me"...haha



The kids had dug a whole in the sand and Peyton and Lauren had crawled in it to keep warm...
Here are some of our future surfers....

Surfer Little K


Surfer K-dog


After the sun started to set we decided to see who can make the most graceful and highest leaps into the sunset... I know your jealous .. you all wish you can leap into the sunsets....We just look so cool leaping and hopping down the beach ..hahah

Owen's was more of a high jumping jack ... though I think he did get the highest though not so graceful....
Pretty high for a pregnant woman!




No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand