About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Florida gets cold?!

Soooooo we have discovered Florida can also be very cold! The last couple of days has been in the 30's and very very cold for Florida ..like I think the news said it hasn't been this cold in 10 years or something like that:-) If you would have asked me a few months ago if I could live in a 500sq ft condo with 3 toddlers and a "sometimes" hyper active husband ..I would have said " Noway!! Are you out of your crazy mind!!" Well I am proud to say we have made it and survived (with of course a few extra grey hairs I found the other day)but since this blast of frigid air has passed through and has confined my three over active children inside I have been pushed to almost my limit... Today it was sunny and 67 so the kids and I lotioned up and headed to the beach only to turn around in 15 min because the kids and I started to loose feeling in our limbs...hahah ...I guess I was to excited to leave our small quarters to look at the wind chill which seem to make the temperature actually around 50 or so.... I now know why we were getting " the look " from those elderly people who seem to gather in their small clicks outside their rooms... ..Yes, I am the crazy mom that dress my kids in swim clothes and head to the beach in one of the coldest times of Florida history ...they probably thought we were crazy loons for heading to the beach..hahah...The light at the end of the tunnel is coming though this weekend a high of around 75 and sunny ..yaahoooo! freeeeedom!!! Even if I have to dust off the kids winter coats we are going to escape to the great outdoors!! Since not much has been going on the past few days I will leave you with some pictures the kids and I were taking on the beach together:-)



Yes we are a jumping family:-) We love to take jumping shots.. The kids find it so funny they are laughing the whole time taking the pictures... there is just something about flying through the air so carefree..... Every ones Assignment: to go outside with a camera and a friend and start JUMPING and shooting your camera off!! It's an experience that everyone should enjoy!!




Sage was taking this one... she was a little excited about holding mommies camera so I think she got a little distracted and cut Kaden's body off...



No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand