About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Girls day at moms

This past weekend my sister and brother in law were up visiting from Florida. On Sunday the boys thought they needed a little R&R . So they all headed out to the golf course to enjoy the day. In the meantime us girls and all the kidos were at moms with water balloons, food, and my camera.... which is always exciting!





Things can get a little crazy when left at home with 8 toddlers , a pregnant woman, a young Florida girl who has no kids, and an amateur photographer who want to take pictures of everything..and even more crazy when they are all sisters...

Some days it just feels good to grab a sister by the neck and squeeze..









Senior picture time....You remember all that senior picture stress, what are you going to wear,, how are you going to pose, hours of practicing what kind of smile you were going to do.......So either the sun was getting to us or the 8 toddlers running wild but we decided to reenact our High school moment...
Amanda pulling out the wind blown look....
Me going for that natural look... the no brushing hair and throw on some running clothes look..
Elishia showing us the sexy hot mama look.....

Now all that fun and then throw in a few cows... EXCITING!! 8 toddlers and a herd of stinky cows..what can I say but overwhelming fun...

Look at the love this stinky cow is giving me... now if only I could get humans to show this much love when they see me coming with my camera......
None of all this fun ,crazy chaos would have been possible if it had not been for these two lovely people...... Mom and Dad...
Thanks for lending the house to us for the day ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand