About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Boys

Boys , Boys, Boys .... What can I say.... they are a amazing, wonderful, dirty, loud, obnoxious, loving, gentle, caring, rough, crazy, gross, and can be very thoughtful all at the same time.....
I love my boys!













No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand