About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

strawberries


Today Owen and I took the kids to pick strawberries. In my opinion there is nothing better than the taste of fresh sweet strawberries. Apparently Sage thought so too. Each strawberry she picked to put in our basket went through a special smelling test. Only the very fragrant ones passed.




The kids were so excited to find the big red ones or when the found a cluster of strawberries together . Which they called " the jackpot" Even Torin joined in the fun yelling " I found a jackpot"






Owen having many upsetting memories as a child having to go with his mom to pick strawberries every year admitted that the day went pretty well. The kids loved the experience!





No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand