About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Great weekend



We had a very busy but fun weekend. My sister Amanda and her husband Donny flew in from Florida last Thursday. My mom and sister Elishia had no idea. So Amanda and I decided to have everyone meet at Willoughby Brewing company and surprise them . Wow were they surprised! It was such a great time to visit with my family. Around 11:00pm, after we relieved our 2 babysitters for the seven kids,us three sisters and my mom went to wal-mart in search of the oh so important book TWILIGHT. The movie comes out on the 21st so Amanda and I are trying to get Elishia and my mom caught up. After gut wrenching laughs and silliness we found the books and headed home to our boys( who were now at home with all the kidos ).






















Amanda what's up with the tongue girl? hahah :)


After spending a fun filled couple of nights with the family we went to Owens nephew's Birthday party.



HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY ISAAC!!


Isaac and his sister Dreama are now living with their aunt Audria (owen's other sister) and Uncle Phil. Audria had called some of Isaac's friend from his previous school to make this day a little more special.. Great party Audria!!!





Dreama, Audria , and Isaac






LEAVES, LEAVES AND MORE LEAVES!!!



The next day Owen finally broke down and bought a leaf blower. I have never seen so many leaves. I started to wonder if our neighbors were playing a joke and blew their leaves in our yard while we weren't looking:)















*Notice the chunk of bangs missing on the left side of Sage's head:( She decided to give her self another hair cut after seven loooong months of growing the last hair do out !

Sage and Torin didn't last long outside in the cold since it was only in the 40's

Kaden was pretty excited to hang out with mom and dad outside since he got the chance to blow some leaves too.

Owen even gave up the new toy so I could give it a go:)

After 4 hours of blowing leaves and dragging them across the road to dump them, I NEVER want to see another pile of leaves again! The results were nice though... we now have a beautiful green yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand