About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day

Today was a very relaxing day. Jim cooked a great thanksgiving lunch for all of us. The kids and I played lots of games and read while owen went to work on the computer. It was about 70 degrees out today and sunny so later in the day Owen took the kids out for a nice walk. This morning Jim surprised all of us with early Christmas gifts since we won't be together this year for Christmas.





Thanks Grandpa Jim for the presents!!
Well ,as of right now Owen and I have not decided what direction to travel tomorrow(either east to NC or south to Chatanooga TN). Tonight is our last day here in Crossville TN. I guess we will have to decide soon:-).....

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand