About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

the end of summer

About a week ago we were able to get together with some of our friends for a BBQ and a little swimming before the weather gets to cold. It was a great time to visit and watch the kids enjoy one last time in the water. Since the Ohio weather is turning quickly to fall.



Sage and Torin thought it was so funny to race each other across the pool.



Here are our friends Preston (above)and Parker swimming in some very cold water.




This is another friend who's name is also Kaden . I don't know how this happened but the sun just came through the clouds at the right time. I thought it was a pretty cool timing.
Here is Sage contiplating her next move... I am sure she has her next wet sponge target in mind .. don't let her cute innocent smile fool you...
Jacob was so great with the kids. He played and entertained Torin in the tree house then later finding frogs and building a frog home with the kids. They loved it.
What kind of day would it have been with out a with a classic game of kickball? This was the first time my kids have played.



Torin with the first kick and a nice run to first base... He was so excited that he kicked the ball and made it to base that he couldn't stop smiling...
>

Then Kaden and Preston were up to kick.... They were very passionate about their kicks...

And of course every kick ball game needs a cheerleader........... Since we had just returned from a football game where Sage was exposed to the world of cheerleading , Sage felt it her duty to provide the boys with the same encouragement .....to kick and run, run , run.....

Thanks Lee and Rob for a great evening...


1 comment:

On my night stand