About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

A day at the St.Louis Arch

Sunday since my brother-in-law and sister have never been up in the arch , we decided to head downtown for the day. It was an overcast day so we were not sure if we would be able to see much. Once we boarded the little capsules and headed to the top , the view was great .














What better way to show our excitement to being together and enjoying all the fun that the day has to offer..... but to do some jumping pictures......

Amanda and baby Swift were so excited about being at the arch they couldn't help but to participate in the jumping also..





After the arch Owen and I had to drive Amanda and Donny back to the airport. I have officially marked this weekend as one of the best road trips Owen and I have taken. There were so many funny moments and memories made. New Experiences.. such as the groovy time we had at the Blues and Jazz Club Sat. night. the beautiful wedding we attended and crazy animals we encountered(or Donny encountered) Though it was overcast and a little rainy at the Arch it ended up being a great day , full of laughs and fun memories... this was a great weekend to remember !

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand