About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Great Geauga Fair


"What a night! Never have I seen such leavings! Everything well ripened, seasoned with the passage of time and the heat of the day. Oh, it was rich, my friends. Rich! "..... Templeton from Charlotte's Web...



Cotton Candy, Fried cheese on a stick, lemonade, fries, Carmel apples...... ohhh the joys of the fair. I wait all year for this day. The kids were so excited to see all the rides and animals.

Torin actually thought he was driving this car , he was ecstatic. Since Kaden and Sage never give him a chance to drive our toy jeep at home , you would think he just got a million bucks.




Notice the the little hand at the bottom of the picture. This is Kaden measuring the horses eyes. He was so fascinated in how big the horses eyes were . He was walking around with his hand trying to show me how big each were. I just so happened to catch one of his measurements in this photo.


Owen and his love for cotton candy .. never really understood that love. I could open a can of pure cane sugar and get the same effect.




And here is the picture and 1st place ribbon I received at the fair this year. I entered 4 photos and the Black and white profile of Sage one first place in that category. After seeing the 1000 other photos that were turned in , I was actually surprised that I even received a ribbon . The quality of the photos turned in were so great . I was amazed at all the talent there.

After all the amazing greasy food, rides, animals, truck shows , we were faired out and ready to head home.

Wilbur: You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Templeton. It would serve you right if you had an acute attack of indigestion.
[Templeton hiccups agains and pats his stomach]
Templeton: My stomach can handle anything
Wilbur: Templeton, if you weren't so dopey, you'd notice that Charlotte has made an egg sac.
[Templeton gazes toward the ceiling and sees Charlotte's egg sac]
Templeton: [hiccups] Hooray for Charlotte.
Wilbur: She's going to become a mother. For your information, there are 514 eggs in that peachy, little sac.
Templeton: This has been a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand