About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Friends

This last weekend Owen and I flew to St.Louis for the weekend for my cousin's wedding. We had an awesome time. On Thursday we rented a car and drove the 3 hours to go visit one of my bestest friends in Peoria IL. We got there around 9:00p and had to leave around 11:00a the next morning but I would have drove that trip a hundred times to see her. Everything just seems right in the world when we're together. It's like we were never apart...she understands my quirkiness, my crazy organizational skills( or nonexistent), my spontaneous life decisions, last minute adventures , and also shares a love of art and books...what more could you ask for in a friend :)...Her husband is the new youth pastor at a church in Peoria . So while the boys left to go hang out on the rooftop of the youth building and talk boy talk , us girls hung out at home and chatted girl talk...


Here are some pictures of the boys. Jagger was livin it up for the camera..
Here are the twins Slade and Cash... They too were lovin the camera . I didn't have any problem when I asked them to smile for the camera .. well at least look at the camera.
So after a very quick but amazing visit we headed back to Missouri to visit with our family.

1 comment:

  1. best visit ever!! totally made my weekend :)
    i'm so glad you "surprised" me!
    i wish so badly you guys lived closer. just move here already!

    ReplyDelete

On my night stand