About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A little family time

I love when the kids are excited to pose for the camera and show such love for each other.. though the moments are short lived I appreciate each one.









The other day we all went over to my mom's for the day since she was watching Elishia's girls. The kids love any time they can be with their cousins. Since it was a rare hot Ohio day we turned on the sprinkler to cool everyone off.

Then they all enjoyed a little trampoline time with uncle Owen. Little did they know that Uncle Owen could send little children to the moon and back with his power jumps.. oh and a bad case of whip lash ....









1 comment:

On my night stand