About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Friday, August 14, 2009

He's here

My nephew Zachary Thomas was born on August 13th weighing 8 lbs 4 oz. My sister was scheduled for her C-section on Friday morning. Since we didn't want to drag the all the kids to the hospital we had set up a babysitter so Owen and I could go alone. To my great surprise I wake up Thursday morning and Owen tells me while he was reading his facebook account that Elishia had her baby! What?! While I am running around looking for a phone to find out what all this madness is about , Owen tell me he is 8lbs 4oz. and was born around 7:00am . I am guessing that since Zachary was born in the (what the gaines family considers)ungodly hours of the morning that is why she decided to post the birth on Facebook and not wake me from my beauty sleep. The surgery went very well and the both mother and son are doing good. Zachary has the biggest pinchable cheeks . With 4 older sisters I am sure those plush cheek will get their share of squeezes...







No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand