About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's gone!

This morning around 8:00am Kaden lost his first tooth. After a long night of everyone trying their hand at yanking it out yesterday at my mom and dad's house, I think we loosened it up and the first thing I woke up to this morning was Kaden yelling at us in excitement that his tooth had come out!!.. It has all been a very exciting time for us in the Gaines home today:)

It went something like this:


So last night we were all over at my parents house and after Owen and I tugged for a while Grandpa decided to take matters into his own hands...


He got out the medical latex gloves......
Kaden's reaction as you can see was a little freaked out ....Loosing a tooth is a very important time in a kids life and I don't think I would have reacted any differently if my grandpa came at me wearing medical gloves and telling me he was going to pull out my tooth.. oh yeah! I think I would have definitely felt an anxiety attack coming....


I think out of curiosity Kaden sat down and waited to see what would happen.... But it didn't last long, at the first pinch of pain he was up out of the chair.




He then thought it was funny because grandpa couldn't catch him to pull it out.


This is the results from all the tugging and pulling and this is what he went to sleep with... uughhh.. looks pretty uncomfortable to me. It looks like you could just tug it right out but that tooth just wasn't ready to throw in the towel yet.... It was holding out till the last moment of it's life.....

And this is what we had at 8:00am this morning.....

Now we are anxiously awaiting the tooth fairy.. I have never seen a kid go to sleep so quick.... maybe that tooth fairy should come every night....

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand