About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Great Geauga Fair

Today the kids and I dragged owen to the county fair. As a previous Carney owen detest going to the fair every year. But he did not know 10 years ago when he married me that I was an avid fair attender:) I love the fair food,the people and I guess the whole atmosphere. We took the kids to see the llamas, alpacas, pigs, cows and lots more animals. We also were able to watch the dog and coon race.











After walking through the animal barns we then headed to the kids favorite part... the rides! I am not a big fan for fair rides. They actually give me a little anxiety...... Come on! they put up these rides in only a few days .. are they really that safe?



But the kids loved them and I didn't want to spoil their excitement:)


Kaden was such the big brother today. He rode all these rides with Sage and Torin. Sage and Torin both cried and screamed on the ride above.(You can see that sage's face is a little nervous)


Sage and Torin then found one that they both enjoyed and rode several times.

Kaden was finally able to pick one that he wanted to ride by himself . The helicopter! He thought he was really flying high in that ride.


This is where Torin stayed after he got to scared on one of the rides with Kaden.


Owen and Kaden decided to tackle the big Farris wheel. Okay, I was really getting panicky by now.... What if the wheel got stuck... or one of the buckets fall..geez..... I sounded like one of those crazy moms now!

Kaden later told me the Farris wheel was is very favorite thing at the fair. He could see so far when he was at the top. So i guess it was worth all the crazy concerns I had running through my mind.


Mommy also got to have a chance to ride. Sage waited so long to go on the carousal but was not tall enough to ride by herself. She was so excited to ride that at one time she took one of her arms off and yelled a yaaahoooo!haha... It was so funny!

So after filling our bellies with greasy fries and hot dogs, after riding death defining rides (so maybe I'm a little dramatic) and after seeing every farm animal out there we finally took our tired and sunburned bodies home to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand