About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Friday, August 1, 2008

crazy kids!

Last night I had a 9:30 volleyball game. Thank goodness we won. I was getting a little nervous for a while there. They were actually missing a few of there players too. Two more games and then the tournaments start. Right now We are in 6th place out of 16 teams.. Doing so so .... next week we play the 2nd leading team so it will be a tough one.... Today the kids were nuts!!! Owen and I could not figure out what was going on ... They were picking on each other all morning and fighting!! Finally we had enough and took them out to the park to release all their energy.. AHHH much better after that trip .. they are now all sleeping peacefully in there beds and it is finally a quiet house:-)
I am now getting ready to go to my first book release party at borders with my friend Kristen..Soooo excited!! Have been waiting for the 4th book in the Twilight series for a while now.. I will finally have it in my hands at 12:01 am!!! yay!yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand