About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July happenings

Wow , It has been a while since I have wrote here... We have had several projects going ..I will try to sum up everything from the month of July in some pictures..

Here are some pictures of the kids when they saw the kittens .





This is from the 4th of July. We went to Burton OH and watched fireworks at the fairgrounds. The kids were so excited to watch them. Torin was all settled next to Owen then after the first one went off Torin decided it was safer to be under the blanket during the fireworks.






He sat like this the whole time not saying a word just hiding under the blanket:)

REMODELING:

This is a picture of Sage's room when we first bought the house. It had old pink wallpaper that had to come down and they had put a board in front of the window for a closet.



This is the walls after the wallpaper came down . There was old wood floors but it would have been to much work right now to fix those. So we added new carpet instead.




We painted the paneling a light green then cut and hung it up. Owen did a great job considering the walls were so crooked that it made it difficult to cut it straight.


We also finished drywalling and painted Torin's room blue. It will be a nautical theme when we are finished.




I have also been remodeling the kitchen between working on the other rooms. I don't have any current picture yet but I will get them on soon.

Owen and I have spent a lot of time working on the house so the kids were feeling a little left out. We decided Sat to take them to a monster truck show. They loved it!! I guess I loved it too!!haha










Our favorite was Big Foot (since he's from St.Louis MO) He won all the races too! Gravedigger was great too . That is who sage rooted for since she liked the green color on his truck:-)




The best part of the month of JULY was my sister Amanda coming home to visit!!! Mom and Dad took us all out to eat at a great restaurant.


Nothing like the crazy "smith" girls!!haha

We were so excited to have David take a few hours off work to eat with us... though i think he was half asleep since he works 3rd shift:-)



My brother-in -law Donny , Amanda , Dad and Mom

What a great time we had ,though it was too short of a visit! Looking forward to seeing them in December.






No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand