About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Working Out




Owen recently decided to get back on track with his weight. A couple of years ago we got the book by Dr. Oz called " You on a Diet" . It was a great book for us since we were never in to dieting stuff. Dr.Oz gives many practical suggestions and advice to get back in shape and eating healthy. Every other day Owen does 20 min worth of exercises . The kids just think it is the best thing. Kaden just started a health kick. Owen and I just laugh about it. Kaden told me the other day that he doesn't want to eat anything that is not healthy. I actually offered him some candy and he turned it down and asked for some fruit..hahaha.... it was pretty funny but i think that only lasted a few days. He does still ask about all the food we eat... what it is made of, will it make him strong , and is it healthy?Kaden loves to sit and lift his small weights with owen . Torin and Sage have actually gotten into the routine.


This is the kids doing their arm exercises.






Torin loves this exercises. He thinks it's a game.







Then I think Torin realized it was too much and not fun any more:)


In the morning we like to take a walk down our road . This is also one of the kids favorite thing to do. They start asking to go around 8am ! (Too early for mommy) We started letting them drive their motorized jeep . But since it only holds 2 of the kids Owen hooked up another ride for Torin.








Torin loves it! He can just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Working out and eating healthy is hard work but it will pay out in the long run:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand