About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

1 more day!!!

I have been waiting months for this weekend ."GIRLS WEEKEND!!" There are 7 of us girls going to a cabin in NewYork. We leave all the kids, dishes and mealtimes with the hubby's all weekend. A complete weekend of heavenly peace and quiet!!! ahhhhh.. It always comes just at the right time.. When the kids have pressed the limits on every situation(at least it seems like it:-)I don't know if it is just my impatience and overwhelming excitement to get away for a few days or if the kids know mom will not be there for the weekend and decide to cram a weekends worth of fighting and crying into the day before I leave. But I always feel so refreshed and recharged , like I can conquer anything by the time I come back....It is always an incredible time with lots of new memories:) I think Owen is taking the kids out on his sister's boat. The kids will have a ton of fun and won't even know mommy is gone for the weekend...though daddy may be another story..heehee...
Well off to pack... i'll post my pictures when I return.....

1 comment:

  1. i miss jessica! two weeks and no see?! that is sadness, i tell you. maybe i'll pack myself away in your luggage. do you think corey would notice me missing? :)

    ReplyDelete

On my night stand