About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Monday, August 4, 2008

new friends

Ooops I am a little behind on the blogging thing.. our computer has been down for a few days...


Last Sunday, after three years , we were able to finally meet owen's friend from online. Owen and Steve have been talking online almost every day for the last several years. They became friends when owen first entered the poker world. Steve and his wife have three kids and they are moving to New Hampshire. So we were able to meet them in Ashtubula, OH on their way through. We took everyone to Red lobster then went out to lake Erie to let the kids run around.. The kids had a lot of fun playing on the beach and running around with some new friends.



Torin thought it was so funny to chase the birds around..





The kids had so much fun wading and playing in the water. We definitely

will be making a trip to the beach soon again to build sand castles and play in the water!

1 comment:

  1. wow...that is pretty crazy getting to meet a cyper-space friend. :-) :-) i love seeing all the pictures of your kids...they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

On my night stand