About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

sand sand, and more sand

Last weekend owen and I decided to make a sand box for the kids. All three of them enjoy digging in the sand at the park for hours at at time. At first we measured a small square for the box then somewhere during the conversation it started to get bigger and bigger. We figured if we had it big enough then the kids could have there own corner to play and with less fights(haha)... It is now 7.5 x 6.5 feet. The kids love it. They have spent hours each day out there all ready.









My new job now has become tasting sand pies and sand soup for the kids:) They have become quit the chef's.

Kaden has also started homeschooling with Owen. He is so excited to start reading. It makes is pretty easy to get him to do his work when he's so excited. I just hope we can continue this energy throughout the year. He read his first sentence last week and is solving basic addition and subtraction problems. It has been very exciting to actually see him start putting math problems and words together .

Sage and Torin have also been working on their letters with me. We have been going through the alphabet and counting our numbers to 10. Sage is getting better every day . But last week she was stuck on the letter "H" and she was sitting there thinking about it when Torin all of a sudden shouted" H"!! I started laughing so hard which triggered their laughter (though i am not sure if they new why we were laughing) I had no idea that Torin could say any of the alphabet let alone recognize them..hahah

Kids!! They are so funny!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand