About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Monday, October 20, 2008

The plans

So i decided to change my blog a little. At least as best as I could right now. It seems to take me longer to figure out how all this stuff works. We have about 5 weeks left till we are off on our next adventure. The gaines family will be headed off to Orlando Florida in November. Owen and I both hate the snow (or at least 5 1/2 months of it). I will soon start keeping a daily journal on here to track our trip. Well that is my goal ..we'll have to see how well I can keep that up. We will be spending Thanksgiving with Owen's dad in TN. The kids are all looking forward to visiting and then going down to see the ocean. We had frost on the ground the other morning and the kids ran in to our room very early in the morning telling Owen and I that it was time to pack and go see uncle Donny and Aunt Amanda , who live in Orlando. To say the least the kidos are very excited to get on with our adventure also. We have several things with the house right now that I am hoping to get finished before we close it up for the winter. Finish painting my kitchen cabinets, Painting the never ending trim, and finish painting the walls in the entryway...Just little projects that are almost complete.

Kaden has been in school with Owen for a couple of months now and he has already learned so much. He wrote out his numbers 1-100 yesterday by himself and can now read small sentences. I am so proud and sad at the same time. I just can not believe how big he has gotten .Time goes so fast. I found some old pictures of him that i had forgotten about . I will post them up so you all can enjoy them as well and enjoy a picture of owen with hair ...hahah... I forgot he had so much hair.....










No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand