About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A little photo editing

For a month now I have been taking a few online tutorials on Photo editing . The results can be very rewarding ( if you manage to do it right) . I love to look at the difference between the before and after photo. Since I need photos to learn photo editing , my kids, my sisters kids , my friends kids ,the cat , the dog , the neighbors, the neighbors family.. ok maybe I exaggerated a little but a lot of them have all become adjusted to me shoving a camera in their face and saying " cheeeese". I am just waiting for the moment my 6 year old says mom that is enough, or get that camera out of here.... like he is to cool to get his pictures taken by his loony mother .. But until that moment I will take every advantage of there beautiful faces ....



Here is a photo of my niece Peyton. I think here she may have been plotting her escape from her loony aunt with the camera...


I took out some of the color in the photo and added an antique/ grunge finish to it.. I think it gives the picture a cool worn look...






This photo is of Sage and Kaden in 2005. Since it was before I bought my new camera the quality is not the best..


Here I brighten up the photo and cropped out the unnecessary background..



And Torin looks so darn cute and innocent here I thought I would post it..


No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand