About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Girls weekend 2009


Girls weekend is always a blast every year! There are six of us girls who have been going to a cabin in New York for several years. Everyone brings a craft or project to work on while were up there. Then we get in our Pj's and find the perfect spot in the living room and NEVER move.. Seriously we stay in the same Pj's and only move to eat and when nature calls.... It is awesome! This year we made little totes using only duct tape and staples, and we were able to experience painting some abstract art. Thanks to our friend crystal we also painted nails and used some nail pens to make some cool designs. Definitely two thumbs up for girls weekend!














1 comment:

  1. i love this idea...looks like you guys had a great weekend and it looks like (on facebook) that Owen survived just fine :)

    ReplyDelete

On my night stand