About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Monday, April 6, 2009

The great outdoors.

There is nothing better than to breathe in the fresh air on a beautiful Sunday afternoon while trudging through wonderful sloppy mud . That is exactly what I did yesterday and it was marvelous. The kids and I headed up to my sisters house for the afternoon. My brother in law Joe is building his girls a two story tree house in there back yard so the kids were all excited to see the building process. So we pulled on our rubber boots and headed to the sloshy mud paths leading back to the excitement.








Sage after posing for the photo told me" Mom ,this is my dream to be on this path." hahah So funny... I know Sage mommy loves it to . Something about being in the fresh air and enjoying the quiet woods.. ahh it is great!











Joe and his helper Lauren working on the roof of the tree house.
After enjoying a great day with family and lots of mud it was defiantlyoff to take baths!

1 comment:

  1. you should have stopped in and said hi since you were in the neighborhood!!

    the pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

On my night stand