About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring days

I feel spring in the air. It is wonderful. Last weekend we went to my parents house to celebrate my sisters 29th birthday. The kids always enjoy playing outside with their cousins. Beside playing with cousins one of their favorite activities is helping grandma with her yard work. Because we know how grandma feels about her yard... It is her pride and joy. There is always a chore the kids can help with in her yard. Picking up sticks, planting flowers, or like this week picking up rocks out of the yard. Though the kids may enjoy being helpful to grandma , they also assume work = pay... luckily for grandma a quarter it like a million pieces of gold to her 3 conniving grand kids. What happen to the days of hard work= helpful satisfaction.


Of course Sage had to prepare her self for the hard backbreaking work of picking up buckets of rocks... So what better way than to bring out the heels , swimsuit and work gloves.



Who says you can't look good while doing yard work.









After the yard work the cousins came over to play.







Last month I forgot to post up Easter pictures of the family . It was freezing and the wind was blowing pretty hard so most of the pictures did not turn out so nice. But we did spend a nice afternoon over at my parents house for lunch then took some pictures outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand