About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Rose



All winter long we have watched this rose hang on to it's tiny life. We watched and waited for the strong winds and gusts of frigid snow storms to blow it's petals off .. After all that mayhem it is still holding on strong. I think it may just be frozen in place and biding it's time to thaw out and fall to the ground.. What ever the case may be it has given the kids and I lots of entertainment each morning as we look out to see if "Our Rose "is still surviving this Ohio winter wonderland....

1 comment:

  1. Gardening and books are all anyone needs to be reminded that the world never ceases. Love the pic!

    www.bobbysbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

On my night stand