About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Home sweet Home! There is just something so comforting about being back in your own house... Though vacation is nice ,the cold Ohio weather has not deterred from the fact that I love being home in my own bed! The kids too have loved being back in there own rooms surrounded by what Sage says" all their old toys". We spent a few days in Alabama after spending 2 weeks in Florida and then arrived back in Ohio in time to celebrate the New Year. Since It was a little more difficult to get online on this trip to blog about our adventures I will post a few pictures we took during the trip.


While we were in Florida we took the kids to downtown Disney. It basically has tons of Disney stores and Characters that the kids can enjoy with out paying the arm and a leg it cost to go to the actual Disney park. They loved it and had no complaints that we were not got to the "real" Disney park.













No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand