About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rainy, cloudy, and dreary... I would love to just curl up on the couch with a good book. I guess when you have three kids life changes . You don't always get to do what you want but you find other ways to have fun. Today the kids and I spent the day making forts out of couch cushions. I think they enjoyed fighting knights out of a castle fort to feeding each other pretend dog food in there dog houses out of the cushion.













After hours of building forts we decided to dance to some great Backyardigan tunes.







So maybe it did start turning into a wrestling match:)




While the other two duke it out in the living room Torin was in his own world swimming in the tub. He loves to sit in there with all his toys and play. He probably enjoys a break from being tormented by his siblings.




During our afternoon naps I received a pleasant surprise. My new wedding ring arrived today!! Yeah!!! I am so excited. I love it. About 6 months ago the prongs on my other ring broke . Luckily I was able to save the diamond before I lost it but then I had decided after 10 years of marriage i would upgrade my ring a little:-)


So I found this ring from Oxford Diamonds out of L.A, CA ...and I am happy to say that I have finally found the right ring. (Since some of you know how long I have been looking)





Well despite the rain and clouds I think we had a pretty eventful day. Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow. Have a great week!

1 comment:

On my night stand