About Me

My photo
ohio, United States
I am a stay at home mother of three. I am also a proud wife of a professional poker player and Bible teacher. We have been married for 11 years.Photography and books are my passion. I find people and their life stories fascinating. Listening to my children play and laugh together makes me smile. Music,art,sunny days,traveling,youth ministry,the great outdoors,and my family are just a few of the things I really love . I am a Christian and I am so thankful for God's amazing grace.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My baby

Torin loves to be silly. He pouts, he smiles, he stands on his head, he dances, he jumps and dives off of couches, and he loves. My baby may be little but he is fearless and loves like none other. I can not believe my baby will be 4 years old in a few weeks. His kisses, snuggles and his silly antics to get a laugh out of you are those little moments that make me smile....




No comments:

Post a Comment

On my night stand